The participation of each company in the national and international market offers enormous opportunities, but also poses some risks. This concerns in particular agreements with international aspects. Our task in the German-Polish contract law is to minimize the risks while preserving the opportunities to the best possible degree. Nevertheless, it is not possible to exclude the entire risk in a contract. This also concerns contracts between entrepreneurs of several different legal protection regulations.
Our services in the field of Polish-German contract law:
- choice of the more favorable law for the contract by comparing the German and Polish law,
- creating international agreements of all kinds: purchase agreements especially with the International Sale of Goods (CISG), agency agreements, dealer agreements, franchise agreements, commercial leases, service contracts, brokerage contracts, license agreements, cooperation agreements, service contracts, managing contracts of employment,
- adaptation of existing contracts for the export business,
- the design of tailor-made General Terms and Conditions (T&C) for individual sectors in particular sales, purchasing, and service conditions in Poland and in Germany,
- support in issues related to product liability
- legal support in the development and the resolution of distribution structures in Poland,
- creating contracts for credit protection such as warranties, guarantees on first demand in export business,
- support in contract negotiations in Poland,
- contract review and negotiation of amendments to existing contracts,
- negotiation and conclusion of the out-of-court settlements with contractors in litigation,
- identifying and judicial / extrajudicial enforcement of compensation claims and other rights arising from contracts in Poland.