We advise and represent construction companies and private builders in all building code issues and in the implementation of any construction project, particularly in the areas of Polish and German private and public construction law.
The legal advice of our law firm ranges from the purchase of property in Poland or Germany, through obtaining a building permit, environmental protection relating to the handling of the project to the enforcement of contractual claims. This includes the German and Polish construction law, real estate law, contract law as well as public procurement law.
Our Polish lawyers advise clients on all related areas of law.
Mastery of specific issues of construction law requires both special legal knowledge, as well as the ability to understand complex technical connections. On the grounds of experience of our lawyers, the firm KOZLOWSKI is able to secure competent and effective protection of interests of our clients in Poland and in Germany.
Our investors’ support includes, e.g.:
• drafting, negotiation, conclusion or analysis of construction contracts,
• termination of the contracts and / or implementation of the insolvency of the involved party,
• help in case of the interrupted construction process, delayed payments, breach of contract services, over-invoicing or invoice cuts and in dealing with suppliers,
• comprehensive procedural representation both in the courts and in arbitration,
• a cooperation with architects.